Heco Topix Screws are specially designed for a wide range of applications in professional timber construction work i.e. staircases, construction and interior finishing, structural and general timber construction work, as well as on-rafter installation and facade attachment. The point and shank geometry makes work quick and easy, just position the screw and drive it home. No preliminary drilling or countersinking is required which reduces the risk of cracking. Heco Topix Screws have a low driving torque and are available in extra long lengths. They are 30% less labour intensive, saving you time and money!
Heco Topix CC Combi Connect Screws
The High Tensile Combi Connect was developed as a timber fastener for the transmission of the high tensile and compressive forces in structural timber construction applications, which features two major advantages:
- The screw is composed of two threads with different pitches, which have the effect of pulling the two components together.
- The combination of Heco Topix point and cheese head design facilitates extremely tight spacing without splitting the wood.
The Heco Topix CC Screws can be used both as a fastener in new builds and also for strengthening existing timber constructions; creating transverse butt joints, doubling up of weak wooden beams, reinforcement of weak points in the cross section of class timber joints, creating rafter-purlin joints, transmission of considerable compressive forces, creating trussed timber beam ceilings and fastening of arris fillets to absorb shear loads in on-rafter insulation in combination with Heco Topix Therm.
- Point and Shank Geometry
- Reduced Risk of Cracking
- High Tensile and commpresure forces transmitted via the CC Thread
- Draws the elements together while being inserted
- Universal Application possibilities in New Build and in Renovations
- Quick insertion due to optimised thread pitches
- Cheese Head design facilitates countersinking without splitting
- T drive system
- Low Drive Torque
- No Pre Drilling or Countersinking Required
- CE Approved In accordance with ETA 12/0132
Delivery - UK Mainland
Spend over £25 exVAT and we'll deliver your order for FREE! Orders below £25 will be £4.99 for delivery.
Standard delivery takes 2 - 4 working days, but most orders are delivered within 1 - 2 days. We also offer Next-Day delivery on most items, just contact us for a quote!
Not from the UK Mainland?
We deliver goods to almost anywhere in the world! So if you're from the Scottish Highlands & Islands, Northern Island or any other Overseas location, please read more about our delivery options here: Delivery & Returns
Christmas Closure 2017 - J&S Fasteners will be closing for the Christmas holidays on 22nd December 2017 and will resume business on 8th January 2018. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused by this holiday period.